If you’ve purchased multiple versions of Dragon and are having trouble getting the software to work with your microphone and Windows 10 version of Word, here are a few things you can try:
- Check the microphone settings: Make sure that your microphone is properly set up and configured in the Dragon software. You can check the microphone settings by going to the “Dragon Bar” and clicking on “Options” > “Audio Setup.” From there, you can select your microphone and make sure that it’s working properly.
- Check the compatibility of your Dragon version: Make sure that your Dragon version is compatible with your current operating system and version of Word. Older versions of Dragon may not be compatible with newer operating systems or software, which could be causing issues. You can check the compatibility requirements for your Dragon version on the Nuance website.
- Update your Dragon software: If you’re using an older version of Dragon, try updating to a newer version. The newer versions of Dragon are designed to work with the latest operating systems and software, which may help resolve any compatibility issues you’re experiencing.
- Troubleshoot the microphone: If you’re still having trouble with your microphone, try troubleshooting the microphone itself. Check to make sure that it’s properly connected to your computer, that it’s turned on, and that the volume is turned up.
- Contact Nuance technical support: If you’re still having trouble getting Dragon to work with your microphone and Word, you can contact Nuance technical support for assistance. They can help you troubleshoot any issues and get your software up and running properly.
Overall, it’s important to make sure that your Dragon version is compatible with your operating system and software, and that your microphone is properly set up and configured. If you continue to experience issues, don’t hesitate to reach out to technical support for assistance.