However, if you need to install the Dragon add-in for Office 365, you can follow these general steps:
- Open Microsoft Office Word.
- Click on the “File” menu at the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on “Options” from the list of menu items.
- In the “Options” window, click on “Add-ins” in the left-hand column.
- Click on the “Manage” drop-down list at the bottom of the window and select “COM Add-ins” from the list.
- Click the “Go” button next to the drop-down list.
- Check the box next to the Dragon add-in to enable it.
- Click “OK” to close the add-in window and return to Word.
These steps may vary slightly depending on the version of Microsoft Office and the Dragon add-in you are using. If you have any issues with this process or need further assistance, I suggest consulting the Dragon documentation or contacting their support team.